Jump to navigation
Carolyn Wheeler's Attorney Publications
- Carolyn L. Wheeler and Nicolas E. O'Connor, "The Criminal Antitrust Anti-Retaliation Act: An excellent - but flawed - step forward." Westlaw Today (April 5, 2021).
- Carolyn L. Wheeler and Matthew LaGarde, "Addressing COVID-19 Employee Rights Questions." Law360 (March 23, 2020).
- Carolyn L. Wheeler and Greta Allardyce, "INSIGHT: Employer Lessons From the WalMart Pregnancy Discrimination Settlement," Bloomberg Law (December 6, 2019).
- Carolyn L. Wheeler, "ADEA: New and Recurring Issues," ABA National Conference on Equal Employment Opportunity Law (April, 2019)
- Carolyn L. Wheeler, "Why Review Title VII Exhaustion Requirments at High Court?" Law360 (January 31, 2019).
- Carolyn L. Wheeler and Jessica Westerman, "Questions Follow 9th Circ. Solidification of Escobar Test" Law360 (December 19, 2018)
- Carolyn L. Wheeler and Harini Srinivasan, "How Employers should consider Impact of Sex Harassment," Law360 (November 9, 2017)
- Carolyn L. Wheeler and Mehreen Rasheed, "Preparing For New Mass. Pregnancy Accommodations Law," Law360 (September 18, 2017)
- Carolyn L. Wheeler and Matthew LaGarde, "When Employer Rules against Recording may Violate NLRA," Law360 (August 23, 2017)
- Carolyn L. Wheeler, "Women's Work is Never Done," Saint Louis University Public Law Review (August 7, 2017)
- Carolyn L. Wheeler, "Addressing Workplace Discrimination After Terror Attacks," Law360 (Dec. 16, 2015)
- Carolyn L. Wheeler, "Comments on Pretext in Employment Discrimination Litigation: Mandatory Instructions for Permissible Inferences?", 61 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 459 (2004)
- Carolyn L. Wheeler, "Courts' Central Role in Implementing Equal Employment Opportunity," 32 Creighton L. Rev. 1501 (1999)